Monday, April 18, 2011

20th century boy

friends say it's fine, friends say it's good/everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll/I move like a cat/talk like a rat/sting like a bee/babe i wanna be your man/well it's plain to see you were meant for me, yeah/i'm your boy/your 20th century toy/friends say it's fine/my friends say it's good/everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll/fly like a plane/love like a car/hold lots of hands/babe i wanna be your man/oh well it's plain to see you were meant for me yeah/i'm your toy/your 20th century boy/20th century toy/I wanna be your boy/friends say it's fine/friends say it's good/everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll/move like a cat/talk like a rat/sting like a bee/babe i wanna be your man/well it's plain to see you were meant for me yeah/i'm your toy/your 20th century boy/20th century toy/I wanna be your boy/20th century boy/ I wanna be your toy

No comments:

Post a Comment